View Single Post
Old 08-11-2010, 20:41   #1 (permalink)
srockyou
Freak Poster

Member: 649775
Thanks Meter: 242
Thumbs up ==> Samsung i637 revive, reset, repair imexx, flash, various modes <==

First of all we must familiarize ourselves and take into account the relationship that exists with this model i637l / i637 or messenger, with other models on the market in the same range and features:

I637 or i637L ========> American market
B7320L or B7320 =====> American market
B7330 ============> Canadian market
X01SC ============> Japanese market

To my friends, the rest of the world .... this is old

That these models have in common?

All these have almost the same characteristics and date of manufacture May 2009, what differentiates one from another is the market where they were targeted as you can see it in the details mentioned above, then we could reach the conclusion that these models has the same interface logic when flash and firmware may use a different model to put it in another, it is still somewhat hypothetical, not tested ...... what if 100% tested, is that samsung x01sc, can become a B7230 so that you can work without network coverage problems in America, is a process for people already experienced in flash and with a misdemeanor that could become unusable phone (x01sc)

Now if: as we have a clear idea of a model and another, let's flash ....

=====> WORLD FIRST: soft totally free, it is not my authorship, but has been modified and corrected some bugs from previous version (supports more models, now usable on XP, Vista and seven) they made only two models, it now supports five models: i627 - i637 or i637l - B7320L or B7320 - B7330 - X01SC <=====

Will detail two ways to flash the samsung i637 or i637l:

1 .- Method One:
- Cable usb
- Download the software
- Can be used in XP, Vista or seven
- Battery charged
- Have installed active sync
- Drivers needed
- Do not select the option Clear EFS, to avoid incompatibility problems
- Flash required to revive frozen phone, phone code, unlock, repair of imexx, coverage problems, messenger and other
- Software i627 - i637 or i637l - or B7320L B7320 - B7330 - X01SC ==> download
MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service
Samsungi637WM65-Telcel.rar - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download
Samsung i637 Telcel firmware.rar - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download
- Download firmware version i637UMIC1 UMIC1.txt
- Download firmware version i637NUMJC2 NUMJC2.txt
- Download either of the two, both are telcel and previous posts
- Start flashing process as shown in the picture

2 .- Method two:
- Cable usb
- Close all programs if there is incompatibility with some other
- Only runs on xp
- Battery charged
- Have installed active sync
- Drivers needed
- This procedure is to repair or upgrade it to 100% without flash the soft leaves that I mentioned above, reaches 50% or boat connection error
- An original upgrade of AT&T, makes a total cleansing of the phone, fixing bugs and firmware boat, leaving it with version 6.5 of Windows Mobile
- Make the connection on the phone preferably
- Download upgrade AT&T
MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service
- Follow procedure as shown in the images

In both cases:
===> Making the connection by pressing the letter "J" caught a few seconds or phone
===> After finishing flashing successful, make a total reset to avoid problems or band network coverage
===> Phone off and press "5" a few seconds and at the same time after this, press power, men will appear in English one like this
Format Menu
--------------------

(1) Master Clear : Erease user storage
(2) Master Reset : Erease registery
(0) Exit

Selecciona la opción 1

Master Clear Confirm
(Y) Master Clear
(N) Exit

Press Y to confirm, wait about 2 minutes to perform the reset

===> Phone on and press * 2767 * 3855 #
===> All include language Espaol
===> Done!
Note: Driver needed for samsung, active sync installed, full battery charge (important) and follow the steps listed ....

info: [APORTE] ==> samsung i637 revivir, resetear, reparar imexx, flashear, varios modos <==

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to srockyou For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked

Page generated in 0.10821 seconds with 7 queries