View Single Post
Old 08-13-2010, 08:50   #12 (permalink)
YellowBoss
Product Supporter

Member: 1043909
Thanks Meter: 60,926
Dear Friends,

As I can see you want to get all phones that was released in World supported by Infinity-Box.
I want to tell you - DO NOT BE GREEDY !
If you want to unlock 100% phones on market - you must buy 100% boxes that exist on market !

Why you insult us and say bad words ?
Why ?
Answer is easy... You are greedy !
You want to save your money and you want to get more, more, more, more, more and more and again more and more for free.
You always forgot about models that you can unlock with The Great Infinity-Box but you always remember about one or two models that is not supported.

Why you do not want to buy, f.e. FG ?
Answer is easy and you know it very well - you want to save your money and you want to get FREE FROM US instead of pay for other boxes (and for future support).
Yes, nice move...
It's much more easier to insult us than go and spend your money to buy other tools...

Thank you boys !
You show your real face day by day again and again !
You can only insult us and you want for free, free, free, always always.

I was silent so many times, but now I can not be silent.
I see your real faces day by day and I was silent, but today I can not be silent any more.

What to do think ?
We do not work ?
You are liars !!!!!
We never sleep !!!
We always work !!!
We always support our customers !!!
We never asked you to pay to us more than five years for FREE UPDATES AND FREE SUPPORT !!!
You have used our software more than 5 years for free, you have made 1000% profit with our software and now you become more and more greedy and you is not satisfied with 1000% profit but you need 10000% profit.
Nice...

You are never happy because you are greedy so much !!!

My answer to greedy people: if you do not like our updates - do not use our software, go and buy other tools and you will see a difference very fast.
Go boys, go !

@yawarniazi
Do you want to see new models supported ?
No problem. If you have your own research, please, contact to me and we will buy from you source code or any other solutions and we will add it for your country (or for any other country).
Waiting for your offers.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to YellowBoss For This Useful Post:

Page generated in 0.08930 seconds with 7 queries