View Single Post
Old 08-14-2010, 10:29   #13 (permalink)
zeus31
Freak Poster

Member: 836283
Thanks Meter: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by ptt View Post
1- I think you must go to school to learn maths; Cyclone team release the SL3 Unlock on August 3, today is August 13, then how is posible 13 - 3 = 14 ?????? your maths wrong, really wrong

2- Cyclone SL3 unlock price, since august 3 till today, is 60 credits, never changed / dropped

3- You are the only stupid here.

BR ( to Genie Team )
Sorry for the slur.....I got confused in all the excitement. It is UB not CYCLONE who have inexplainably dropped prices. Now you have posted a reply to my post I should be confident you will not drop the prices as you will look silly if you do. BR

Regarding the time of unlocking handsets....you should take a lesson from the other teams or soon your process time will be 14 days. It is apparent you are allowing too many jobs on your server at once. You should set a limit according to your capacity and not allow any more jobs on the server once capacity is reached. This will solve a lot of your problems with users constantly moaning about waiting time for codes. Just my thoughts. BR

Sorry for posting this in Genie part of forum and once again sorry to Cyclone team for the mistake.

BR

Page generated in 0.10647 seconds with 7 queries