coldhearted

Member: 1228016
Thanks Meter: 138
Quote:
Originally Posted by bocajuniors View Post
its TRUE OR FALSE ???????????
ANY ONE TESTED IT ???
ITS WORKED ???
dont worry even you try it without shsh save in cydia you can downgrade it to 3.1.3 iPhone 2G and 3G no more issure to upgrading and downgrading apple support allowed already all these devices to downgrade and upgrade anytime they want...

Quote:
Originally Posted by CooCkieXP View Post
Screenshots shows iPhone 3G is a MB Model... not MC...

Will somebody test it on a MC Model...

Thanx...
even in MC model it can be jailbreak and unlock just follow the procedure...
i've done one 3G MC model in my customer but the iPhone have error again like i posted above.. so i decided to downgrade it again to 4.01

Quote:
Originally Posted by tgodfather View Post
The unlock doesn't work and now i've an iphone that i can't use as a phone... how can i solve this problem?
you can unlock it whatever the baseband is using this software Download unlock_3G_3GS no wifi.rar from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way software that can unlock 3G without wifi...

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsxeclipsepsi View Post
I installed this too and it's not unlocked. I had to borrow a temp phone.

Also the unlock tool seems to be a virus security software thats malware so be careful

If this worked for someone else let me know but baseband 05.14.01_BL01 will not unlock and I'm SOL now unless iphone till new ultrasnow is realeased
you can unlock it bro.. just use search button or if your LAZY to search i will give you the link that can be download the software i use to unlock that 3G this link: Download unlock_3G_3GS no wifi.rar from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to coldhearted For This Useful Post:

Page generated in 0.07998 seconds with 7 queries