Old 10-24-2010, 02:04   #4 (permalink)
amekawy

Member: 187930
Thanks Meter: 1
Bad support

Quote:
Originally Posted by YellowBoss View Post
There is no bugs in software !

Network issue: you have to read something about band, about 900/1800 and 850/1900 networks.
You can find a lot of information about it in forum.

C:\Program Files\InfinityBox\Documentation\FAQ\How_to_restore _full_flash_backup.txt

Btw, did you tried to read FAQ (located at your own HDD) before talk about "shocked" and "responsibility" ?

We take no responsibility for users who try to make something without reading manuals and FAQ and who has not enough knowledge about such easy things as GSM band !
What kind of nonsense you are saying ?????
i said already above " although the mobile support 900 and 1800 Mhz networks " and i read all FAQ and user manuals many times before ..

you should be polite a little when you talk to someone you don't know who is..
i'm an electronic engineer and i'm not a reseller like you to teach me what is BANDS and NETWORKS Issues .. go to take some courses about how to deal with others before you talk like kids or teeenager , if you don't know the answer , you can only SHUT UP YOUR ***** and don't be brilliant like that..

i'm not asking for the Network , i'm asking for your STUPID software and how to load the BACKUP to it ..

i have expected to receive a reply from a Technical engineer , but that is wht happen when i get a reply from ... YOU !!!!!!!!!

Page generated in 0.14110 seconds with 6 queries