View Single Post
Old 11-05-2010, 23:39   #4 (permalink)
z3u4r5dok
Major Poster

Member: 1106166
Thanks Meter: 1
How to use Infinity Plus Combo Edition

Guys,

I really need your help. I'm a new infinity user and I just bought the Infinity Plus Combo Edition. As you know I have never used the famous pinfinder so It is really difficult and complicated know how to use it. I've never had the previous version of infinity and pinfinder adapter either. I went through the forums and other info I found on the web and I am totally lost. I have lost so many chances with several chinesse phones, only because I do not know how to use this powerful tool and donīt know anything about pinfinder. I have all the cables that came with the Infinity Plus Combo Edition. I've never worn any of them. If you guys can please hep me out here. I really need to understand what to do in order to be able to use this. I went to infinity support and infinity forums and tried to open some links but they are broken and are no longer available. I also read the manual that come with infinity tools but seems to me that is old and is out of date. If someone can please explain this step by step or any tutorial available with the new version of Infinity Plus Combo Edition will be great.

Thanks in advance

The rookie

Page generated in 0.07180 seconds with 7 queries