View Single Post
Old 11-15-2010, 17:32   #1 (permalink)
VencaVenca

Member: 1443678
Thanks Meter: 0
My experiences with Barcelona Plus - bluetooth jsr 82 - sms reply

I have recently bought this china mobile phone:

Barcelona Plus - Quadband Dual SIM Wifi Cellphone + DVB-T

Generally I like the phone and I can recommend it to most buyers however there are some problems I have found and still have no solution. This could be help for other buyers and maybe there is someone who can help me to solve it. I have send first review to the seller's web but it seems they censored my opinion without any response/feedback so I decided to bring the issue here.

Here is my list (for some other first time user problems I already found solutions):

- SMS reply does not save the message which was sent as reply - I did not find any settings where I can influence this behaviour. If you send the SMS as "new" message, you have the option "Send" "Send and Save" however when you reply to incoming message, there is now way how to specify that you want save this mesage. This is really big problem in my eyes as I require to archive important replies. Any help is welcomed as this is really big problem for me.

- JAVA does NOT support bluetooth. I am NOT 100% sure, but it seems that the java bluetooth support JSR-82 is not supported. This means that java applications what use bluetooth will not work or will be unable to operate over bluetooth.

- I don't know how to change the text font. The size of the font is too big. This is good for my mother however when the text font size is too big, some portion of the text is not visible.

Page generated in 0.08640 seconds with 7 queries