Old 11-25-2010, 19:16   #4 (permalink)
xina
No Life Poster

Member: 441775
Thanks Meter: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Master911 View Post
Greetings to all.

The question is not simple, although it can be someone and simple, came for help to you.

Phone Sharp PV-300 is locked on T-Mobile, the phone 3 months Never in my life (approx.) A person asked to untie brought through the IMEI as it did not work, I was offered a prog and USB cable.
Sent the software and instructions for installing the drivers and the general ...
Here it is in English language
Unlock Instructions
The download is a ZIP file.
Unzip the file to a convieient location on your PC (right click on the file
select UNZIP)
Launch the unlock client by Double clicking on "SideKickMe.exe"
Enter the LOGIN and PASSWORD from the details above
Click "Check"
Now select the "Unlock" Tab
Follow the instructions on the software
If you require drivers they are included in the same folder.
-------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------
Installing Drivers
If you have to install drivers please do the follwoing
Select "Install from a list or specific location" click "Next"
Select "Include this Location in the search", click "Browse" then browse to
the folder you extracted the unlock client to, then top the drivers folder
in there.
Click NEXT
Windows Will now install the new drivers, click "Continue anyway" when
windows warns about driver signing.

My actions:
1 - Turn on the phone in normal mode ie, you can listen to music and go to the menu .... Windows itself is installed to the phone logs and it is normally recognized ... Drivers who had lain in the archives are not suitable to update the enterprise Windows (because, as I understood it to service mode, but it later)
2 - Run the program, introduced there login and password that he had bought, I wrote that there is one loan, and everything is OK. Now turn to the tab Unlock and its window is written:
"Please turn off your phone.
Press the "W" key and plug the cable in.
Wait, the "Sorry" screen apears.
Connect cable and install drivers.
Press "Unlock" button "
3 - Turn off the phone I press W button menu comes with 5 languages and a label (I guess the way it should):
Sorry!!!
Please restart your device by selecting the
Reboot button / If this screen appears agains?
contact Customer Care
4 - I press the button Unlock went band in the prog and the phone, the phone still visible band load is written that does not pull out the battery, may damage the phone ... And the most important thing in the end he must deduct IMEI and Generate code in the window, but it is in the window where IEMI wrote "There Was an Error"
5 - After this prog written phone reboot wait, but the phone does not reboot until I unplug the cable USB, 1 time waiting 10 minutes to reboot. And only then reboot the phone manually.

I made screenshots take a look step by step what and how ... Can someone tell me did such devices that do not? But my personal view 3.0 software for this device is not suitable because the machine is fresh, but may be wrong ...

Thanks in advance!

P.S Unable to attach screenshots, though I do everything by the rules loading ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Master911 View Post
hello hips I bought credit, I followed the guide perfectly in the end gave me the same errors but I used your version 3.5
Now turn on the phone with this error
the phone is new just bought

Yfrog Photo : yfrog.com/6b25112010053j - Shared by Imageshack user

Page generated in 0.10118 seconds with 7 queries