Old 11-30-2010, 09:45   #67 (permalink)
MUNEEB_AKHTAR_RAZA
No Life Poster

Member: 152244
Sonork: 100.1591179
Thanks Meter: 162
Quote:
Originally Posted by GsmFreeShop View Post
Don't work on SPV c500, impossible to instal Cert.cab in phone, always certificat...

br

>>> GsmFreeShop <<<
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonywireless View Post
hi all pls i am trying to unlock spv c600 each time i copy the files to the phone i.e the regeditstd file to the phone after extracting it from the folder it tells me access denied.the program cannot start because it is not digitally signed with a trusted certificate so what do i do i need ur help pls
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnny View Post
hi , i am getting the error while unlocking the c500 and c600

1- hard reset the device
2- install regedit file and change the values to 1 and 40 in hkey local machine in security in policies
3- install cert file.

all is done with successfull message on the mobile screen. when i run lokiwizmsl file in dos prompt , set gave me error installation failed. the program or setting can not be installed because it is not digitally singed with a trusted certificate.

pls help me to sort out this problem.

br sunnny
Quote:
Originally Posted by enterprises View Post
hello every1
i have c600 locked

itried many times to run this soft. regeditstg

but everytime phones says acces denied
i tried many solutions

anybody have any idea abt it

br
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonywireless View Post
bro thanks immensly for ur concern but my major challenge is here put the regeditSTG.zip IN MEMORY CARD OR PHONE AND RUN IT:
GO TO HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE è SECURITY è POLICIES è POLICIES
THEN PRESS VALUES:
when i install the regeditSTG.zip it keeps telling me the program cannot start cos it is not digitallly signed with a trusted certificate and where can i find HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE è SECURITY è POLICIES è POLICIES on the phone and can i go there even with the signed application error i am having?
Quote:
Originally Posted by atiisgr8 View Post
hi there i'm getting this problem i run the Lockwiz_-_v03 file from my pc and got the problem given below

error loading itsutils.dll probably denied by policy restrictions
Quote:
Originally Posted by atiisgr8 View Post
yes i did, but always when i run LokiwizMsl.cab file from my pc it gives me error told u earlier and on phone i get insallatin failed error . where i 'm doing wrong..............thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfarouk View Post
my problem is that when I change the hkey values the device connects as guest and I cannot copy the files and install anything.

I have even tried coping the files in mem cad then installing but eror .

my phone spv c500 orange france win mob 2003 deuxieme edition
ver 4.21.1088

pliz assist
Quote:
Originally Posted by vandal View Post
am having this problem any help mates

For all who having Access Denied problem....OR cannot understand the procedure...Here's the easiest way to unlock phone without any probblem....

unlockC600.rar
The Following User Says Thank You to MUNEEB_AKHTAR_RAZA For This Useful Post:

Page generated in 0.10048 seconds with 8 queries