View Single Post
Old 12-08-2010, 23:50   #15 (permalink)
hardusbouwer

Member: 1463165
Thanks Meter: 1
HI,

I have recently started helping people unlock their iphones, today I ran into an problem I caanot solve yet.

I have gotten the phone with the ios4.2.1 installed, but not yet activated, I proceeded to try and downgrade to ios4.1, no success. I used tiny umbrela and itunes 10.1.

I used the new redsn0w to jailbreak the ios 4.2.1, planning to restore the 4.1 firmware that way after the phone is finished updating, did it once before and it worked, so then I got sn0wbreeze, created an custom ipsw to include the ultrasn0w, I had to restore it by putting the phone into pwned dfu by using the iREB, it restored, but stuck in DFU Mode after that not wanting to get out, no matter what firmware version I try, it dont work, official or cooked, keeps giving me the 6100 error.

Do you have any advice/pointers for me on how to get it fixed? No matter even if its the new tetherd 4.2, probally the only way now, I dont have any shsh blobs for this device, but will only be able to check with tiny umbrela once the phone is up and running with 4.2.1.

Tools tried:

Limera1n
Greenpois0n
Tiny Umbrela
Recboot
iReb
Redsn0w
Sn0wBreeze

Firmwares Tried:

Original 4.2.1
Original 4.1
Custom Snowbreeze 4.1

The iphone's Current Spec:

iphone 3gs 16GB
Unknow new or old version
Custom ios 4.1 / ios 4.2.1
ipad Baseband 6.15

Thanks,

Hardus

Last edited by hardusbouwer; 12-08-2010 at 23:56.
The Following User Says Thank You to hardusbouwer For This Useful Post:

Page generated in 0.08779 seconds with 8 queries