View Single Post
Old 12-16-2010, 06:24   #14 (permalink)
reeza khan
Freak Poster

Member: 662751
Thanks Meter: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by akshay View Post
i try snowbreez 2.01 not worked . try redsnow all versions.. not work.. main thing is whn i try to install cydia, or ipad baseband phone going to reboot it self whn.. redsnow say fathing files.. try a lot .. somebody says restore again to 4.1. but its new boot rom model 3gs 4.1 mc one.. mostly people face the prob.. with 3gs my phone imei start with 012**********
i dnt wnt to restor to 4.1 , cause there r many problum with new bootrom with mc models with 012****** imei

i try one thing install single cydia,, but phone going to rebooted with apple logo .. tht time i again put phone in dfu mode.

run again redsnow.. selecet firmware.. click next next, single cydia is ticked,
if your phone in dfu allready thn redsnow dnt ask for dfu command whn phone is allready in dfu mode..

the main thing i notice is whn phone going to on with apple logo .. again i put phone in to dfu mode. whn dfu mode.. activvate. release cable or insert it back to phone.. redsnow again start the processs..
wait for the process..

i sucess with cydia install ,, sae trick with ipad baseband install..

phone is with new bootrom mc model with imei 012******** 3gs 4.1

now phone is cydia or ipad basenband installed.
he is not joking.he is tryin to sayin some solution.but he doesnt know how present it.i think he tryin to tel this solution.i bn doin this since latest version have released.
if u have 4.1 3gs new or old boot or whatever to unlock,dont need to restore.restoring with custom f/w or original f/w 4.1,or 4.2.1 will getting more troubled.so just jail break with latest redsnow select original 4.1 only tick cydia for first jailbreak process and second time only tick base band update.if u tick this both option together phone will hang in apple logo or some other problem,then u have to restore to latest version.so i found this is the easiest way to unlock 3gs finally.
i think akshay also tried to tell the same...
thanx...

Page generated in 0.07885 seconds with 7 queries