View Single Post
Old 03-20-2004, 14:58   #13 (permalink)
leemperor
Crazy Poster

Member: 44457
Thanks Meter: 1
Wink

Derek - I am Jon! I'm not sure that I checked with myself about posting a direct link, but I'm sure I don't mind

I don't mind anyone hosting, ripping, copying, linking, etc. anything to the guide. It's simply there to help people. I would "encourage" people to primarily link to the main page of the guide though, because as new information becomes available I put it on there! Obviously it would be a hassle to have to update a lot of mirrors.

By the way, in terms of bandwidth, I'm just about surviving. I get 1.5Gig/month from my webhost, last month i used almost exactly 1.1Gig and I'm over 1Gig already this month. 2/3 of the way through the month, and I've used 2/3 of the bandwidth! Not sure what I'll do when I run out

There are 2 mirrors now available, 1 is from my own PC at home, so I'm hoping it doesn't punish my ADSL line too much!

Also, I have now got a copy of the Microsoft stuff, so I will deliberatley pollute my own system with it soon, and figure out the best way to kill it. I'll also try to get it to co-operate - then there will be 2 alternative methods to getting everything working. I will also be adding details of how to get Toshiba laptops working (some of them seem very stubborn!)

Finally, I'm thinking of creating a submission page for PID and VID combinations. I will add a copy of btwusb.inf to the patched files download - so people won't have to edit the file themselves I hope. If anyone has any VIDs and PIDs that aren't in the file by default if they can either post here, or e-mail me the details I would much appreciate it..

~Jon

Page generated in 0.07586 seconds with 7 queries