View Single Post
Old 12-25-2010, 03:20   #1 (permalink)
streetz25tl
Freak Poster

Member: 1475119
Thanks Meter: 143
3g,3gs 4.2.1 custom restore Loop fix (Only new boot rom method) 1000% working no BS

Dear Mods please delete my other threads I have started I was not totally specific on which I was talking about. and I dont have a edit button to delete thanks

So if you have the Ipad baseband please follow these steps to get your phone back up. This method is for the Iphone 3g and 3gs users with the 4.2.1 update and baseband 6.15 Ipad. You do not need the shsh files if you didnt or forget to save them.

Please have these files downloaded when starting:

1. 4.2.1 Original firmware 3g or 3gs
2. 4.2.1 Custom firmware 3g or 3gs
3. Redsnow 0.9.6b6 (For your computer)
4. And a full working brain

Ok here we go

Step 1: reinstall the 4.1.2 Original firmware on to your Iphone and you will get the 1015 error (Which is normal)

Step 2: Open redsnow and choose the Original 4.2.1 firmware and after verifying click on enter pwnd DFU mode then do the process.

Step 3. open back up itunes and point to the Custom firmware and let it install. You will not get any errors but the phone will go back to recover loop. PLEASE LISTEN WHEN I SAY THIS YOU CAN USE TINY UMBRELLA OR ANY OTHER EXIT RECOVERY PROGRAMS IT WILL NOT WORK. So please save your time and do the method im going to explain

But do this carefully.
Unplug the phone when it is still on the recovery screen. hold the power button until it turns off. Then turn it back on and you will get the apple logo wait for a bit and you will see the bar under it and you will get back to the emergency screen.

If you need files let me know right now i only have the 3gs files thank you
The Following 97 Users Say Thank You to streetz25tl For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked

Page generated in 0.07098 seconds with 7 queries