There is explanation how to use SL3 Local Brute Force for MT Box.
To use this service you can use also old software versions MTB NK 2.35.3 SL3 and MT Box update tool v3.18
To able calculate unlock data for your phone you need to download "ighashgpu" software from Ivan Golubev web page.
Before you use "ighashgpu" software please read and accept License Agreement which is included in software package
How to use SL3 Local Brute Force:
1. Upload phone to SL3 server using "Read" button in BF tab
2. Cancel phone from calculation queue, double click on phone imei in BF tab
3. Start MT tool v3.18 or v3.19
4. Press "Download Zone" button, we recommend to use Mozilla Firefox as your default browser
5. In "SL3 Service" tab click on "Get BF data" and enter imei from canceled phone the press "Get Data" button. You will get command line for ighashgpu software (Brute Force software by Ivan Golubev)
6. Start ighashgpu software and wait to finish (Calculation time depend from your PC hardware power)
7. When software finish login again via MT tool by pressing "Download Zone" button
8. Go to SL3 service than click "Get Code"
9. Enter phone imei and calculated data (result from ighashgpu software) 15 bytes.
10. If all is ok you will get unlock code for this IMEI
All support questions regarding SL3 Local Brute Force (hardware requirements etc….) need to be posted in dedicated forum section SL3 Local Brute Force - LBF
To able use SL3 Local Brute Force service you need to have minimum 50 credits on your MT Box account (these credits will be deducted when upload phone (step1) and back to your account when you cancel phone from queue (step2.))