View Single Post
Old 12-30-2010, 21:02   #2 (permalink)
Scotsman828

Member: 732722
Thanks Meter: 3
Here's my contribution. I have the LG lg900g.
LG900g TEST MENU: 1809#*900# (here you can get to the FACTORY RESET and ENGINEERING MENU)
I have the problem with USB modem connection, the phone is reporting to my computor that it is a CDMA modem, which is wrong since it's a GSM modem. The USB PID is incorrect, I think America Movil probably asked LG to encode the wrong PID so the modem feaature could not be used. Or they have removed the AT commands of the modem. For whatever reason my computor will not communicate with the modem. I'm workng on the solution now.
I have tried FACTORY RESET, don't bother it doesn't unlock the phone. It will erase all your contact and settings.
I have tried just about every code posted on the net to get to other menus but none worked. I kinda lucked out when I figured out the TEST MENU code. I have been able to get the Time and Date, Access Points, Internet Profiles, and Network Menus to show up in Settings Menu.
In the Engineering Menu, UART Settings, none of these setting help with the modem connection problem. I've tried them all.

Page generated in 0.08194 seconds with 7 queries