View Single Post
Old 04-01-2004, 06:21   #13 (permalink)
Yoda_Brno
Freak Poster

Member: 40423
Thanks Meter: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by ARC
I already flashed MCU+PPM, but now my phone power on and backlight will be on without nokia logo, and arround 10 seconds later, phone will be power off.

What's solution, friends?

how can i solve this problem

- USER AREA FORMAT?
I think it's for GRIFFIN users, if no please tell me how can i do it with MATRIX

Thanks
Sorry, User area format was to another question (7650 unlock error -1) i writed it to bad window. But user area format is not only for Griffin users. In Koci`s revolution sw is one of the reset USER AREA FORMAT too. It solves problem on wd2 phones after flash "Phone strtup failed, please contact retailer" If u have this problem do UAF reset and phone will work normally. What FW has your 3650 before flashing??? u are trying to flash it with MCU 4.13??? (I had the same problem.MCU 3.16 to MCU 4.13 power on for 10sec blank screen and then power off. Also on griffin it does not work too. Try to flash it with MCU 3.16 (also make PMM backup before) If it will work, downgrade needs FFS and UAF after flashing, make pmm backup of your functional phone and try it flash to 4.13 again.for flashing use 5.00 BETA4 sw, for resets use old Koci`s revolutoin sw. Aser area format takes about 40sec so be patient and dont click to another reset until it writes done. FFS reset make before UAF. With mcu 3.16 it should work.
Post me result, or with problem u can contact me at icq 148777819.
Regards

Last edited by Yoda_Brno; 04-01-2004 at 06:38.

Page generated in 0.07793 seconds with 7 queries