View Single Post
Old 02-01-2011, 18:39   #11 (permalink)
ravi mobile

Member: 669673
Thanks Meter: 301
Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity-CDMA View Post
HI ,

From your post i cannot understand what wrong you are doing just incomplete logs .I cannot understand without proper information of what exactly problem is until you do post in proper formate .

Eg.
1) Complete logs of operation .Not just error log phone version not supported.
2)what is the condition of phone before operation /after operation
3)what cable use some time bad cable /connection cause problem with connectivity .
4)If phone not detected operation cannot be continue .
5)There are checks for version to avoid new user to select wrong model and then try to unlock and Result dead phone in hand .

if you cannot do the following we don't know problem so can't help .

just like we are not magician even no one can help without proper logs and question .

i ask you one question very simple can you answer jsjwhatdfjfk is jka sssproblemsfjkf ?

wating for answer

i think you will joke and say the question is incorrect so same way must post proper logs .
i have LG 3510 with blink condition i tried to repair this by according to as i wrote my thread but every time i got error that your phone model not supported or may be not connected.
i have back uart cable , cdma prolific convertor and cdma tool.

i tell u something about my work

1 cdma tool insert in computer port
2 insert CDMA prolific adapter in another port of computer.
3 Emergency back uart cable attached mobile and Press 5+power key and connect with cdma prolific adapter.
4 open cdma02 and select model and port proper after i pressed service tab and press repair blink tab but show every time -

your phone model not supported or may be not connected.

Page generated in 0.09380 seconds with 7 queries