Old 02-06-2011, 14:03   #5 (permalink)
.:Ripgsm:.
No Life Poster

Member: 125945
Thanks Meter: 495
Donate money to this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by HARUNADIKKO View Post
Dir, please i want solution for this phone E71, without Sim is power normal but when inserted sim card is reading invalid I have JAF,HWK,CYCLONE,MX-KEY, but i am a new user of mx-key

thanks in advance
Dude, we are talking about JAU, which is a great tool and will soon become a real team with its server side to side HW and SW, I am "JAU OFFICIAL RESELLER", (search in the OFFICIAL list "ripgsm") So if you want to do a better coupled with your JAF or UFS, (also w/o HWK) with JAU, which has a lot of options really active at the time, and importantly, one to repair your PM120, or create your "Plain RPL" to repair your damaged SIM-LOCK with two simple steps, and which Just type your phone with JAF in 5 seconds (in the next update will be included directly with JAU), so if you want to take JAU, you can immediately activate the login, just contact me in PM.
If you want to repair your Sim-Lock or do other operations with JAU, read here, you can fix it in just 5 minutes: ENTSPERREN.NET - HANDYENTSPERREN

LOOCK HERE:
    • J.A.U is a Unlock Program for Nokia, LG, ZTE Phones, Datacards, USB Modems...
    • More then 200 Models Supported!
    • Huawei USB & PCMCIA Modem Unlocking + (NCK + FLASHCODE Calculation)
    • Merlin Datacard & Modul Unlocking
    • LG Infineon Based Phones Unlocking
    • It is able to Unlock BB5+ Sl2 Nokia Phones (E71 v300 Firmware too).
    • It is able to Unlock HUAWEI E960, B960, E970, B970 Router in just 3 Seconds!
    • It is able to Read Unlockcode from Device or Calculate it via Server for most Huawei Modems.
    • It is able to Repair Nokia SL2 "Contact Service" caused by demaged PM 120 Field.
    • Create Simlock RPL - for easy repair Simlocks on BB5 Sl1 and SL2 Phones.
    • It have its own SX4 Server online 24/7.
    • Read Nokia Security Code.
    • Read / Write Full Permanent Memory.
    • Calculate Unlock Codes for ZTE / SFR / Vodafone / VK Mobile / KG110
    • Support JAF BOX all Firmwares inkl. TEA Authentification.
    • And many more...!
BR
Max
(ripgsm)

Page generated in 0.07354 seconds with 7 queries