Thanks Meter: 2,557
Donate money to this user
[CR4] CDMA Credits???? (ANSWERED)

MXKEY Serial: C0xxxxxx
[CR1] DCT4PLUS remaining credit: 100
[CR2] BB5 remaining credit: 100
[CR3] SL3 remaining credit: 100
[CR4] CDMA remaining credit: 0
For credit inquiry, please contact authorized reseller from your country area for MXKEY credits listed here:
http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f550...ations-974311/

Mr. Manole and company, please explain me what is the meaning of this??? what the [email protected] i go to do with this kind of credits??? if you are thinking that i going to pay you 51$ again for this you are very crazy and insane.... i paid 51$ for you "extraordinary" solution and now i cant use this because i don't have enough money for buy a 3000$ video card for do SL3 unlock, now you pretend that i pay again???? for what??? please correct the errors and bugs of the actual version of MobileEx, give us a new and a real solution for SL3, because in addition i cant unlock nokia E63 SL3 in my country, please give us BB New Security IMEI and PIN Repair, and you must, i don't know the rest of the Mx-Key users, give us this credits to all users that buy SL3 credits... we only pay and pay and the solutions still without release

P.D: New Support for HTC will be excellent, Huawei Phones (not only Modems).... That's all....

My best regards, please continue working.....

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shensohau For This Useful Post:

Page generated in 0.21716 seconds with 6 queries