View Single Post
Old 05-08-2004, 12:52   #7 (permalink)
Maxim(max-rfon)
Freak Poster

Member: 36517
Thanks Meter: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brain
hehe, you are very funny! First try make working client for server, what can unlock all cxxx serie....

Dead phone by server... hehe, do you remember what told you to Victor?
Yes sure i remember, how many V series died? How many A835 died? How many C series died? C series are very stupid phones though very popular so i included them into this project - but i did not want, only because many people were asking me to - i did it and now i regret but i will make so that none will be died even temporary - only unlocked believe me, i know what i say...
How many were not unlocked due to "missing version info" or "firmware unknown and logged for furhter research" (like mst says)? To tell you honestly i know a few men from our local Radio market who used mst for 2 - 3 months. Most of the time (80% of day time and 60% of night time) their server if OFFLINE and says "Unknown response from server" which is actually a nonsense when a programer makes a system and one of it's part says such a nensense message. Like "oh i did something but i do now know what exactly" Lot of things i know about **** but i will not judge it, a nice hardware research and let them do it - this is absolutelly another field, my field is online unlocking and try to tell me that i am funny

Good luck everyone and have a nice weekend.

Max

Page generated in 0.08251 seconds with 7 queries