MANOLE
No Life Poster

Member: 780644
Sonork: 100.88888
Thanks Meter: 131,943
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxpizza View Post
Hello, curvenger,
i've the same problem from 4 days, have disinstallated ALLS MX Setup and all folder, but now have installed the v. 1.8 but forever ask for "Sign Application", the Nokia update is perfect, accept this, but not is possible Sign Application, have disactivated Antivirus, have verified whith other Folder whith Database, but the problem not solve, have in other pc the V.1.9, this is installated and not requiere Sign Application becouse was just signated, but not is possible connect to the server.
This is the my Error:
[UnauthorizedFault] Card [C08XXXX] have technical problem, please contact MXKEY team for more details (case id=0xCC06)

Manole have answere of contact my reseller for change this card, but becouse after all this time not work more?, the time in the pc work perfectament and if i put back this when open MX this return in automatic in the correct Hour and Date, is incredible, what can i do more of this?, thanks
br
Max
If I tell you 1 time contact your reseller and you do not take my advice, then please do not spam anymore this forum.

Closed.

Page generated in 0.43072 seconds with 7 queries