View Single Post
Old 04-14-2011, 11:20   #9 (permalink)
Spice_Unlocker
Banned

Member: 403942
Thanks Meter: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by karabey View Post
I bought around 1 month ago the DhruSoft GSM Portal. All seems to be fine but Support is not really the best!! You can open as many Support Tickets but this doesnt mean that your Problem is over Dhru solved.

Otherside things that on GSM Portal is not working.

This is not a bad Feedback! Its just that DHRU give better Support, add needed Features and solve Bugs!

1. GSM Portal has Mass Mail but this works only on VPS or Dedicated Servers?! For a small Script like this to move to VPS or Dedicated is bad. I am using Virtual Managed Server and even there is not working.

2. In Admin Dashboard are some Widgets like "Unpaid Invoices", "Search User", "Edit User". On Dashboard Admin should be able to see also the latest Orders.

3. Version 5 is out. What is fixed? Whats new? Any Change Log? Only to see "this package for who have any old version . include safely Data Transfer to new version . also check hacker attempts and fix if found anything wrong.". Have to pay 29 USD for what?

regards
karabey

which web you got ? version 5 ? or fusion ?

i dont know about version 5 . but we are using fusion and believe me its just super admin panel .you will not find lgsm admin panel like fusion anywhere in gsm websites .. and sure no one is complete and no site is out of bugs on gsm market.. maybe he is busy to solving problems and bugs. just mail him yours problem in 1 mail and i am sure he will fix soon as he can .as i get solve many problems from him in my web

Regards

Page generated in 0.10471 seconds with 7 queries