Nokia X3-02 memory card not detected problem solution
Repair hints for MMC not detected problem on Nokia X3-02:
1. Replace or try to use another working microSD card.
2. Clean the microSD slot pins if oxidation build ups found.
3. Check the flex cable connector wire for possible damaged, replace if necessary or:
4. Manage to apply a jumper wire on a open or cut line paths if having hard time finding the replacement for the keypad flex.
5. Check the memory card supply voltage (VMEM).
6. If the above procedures doesn't solve, the possible faulty is the PEARLJ chip, reworking or replacing it will only fix your Nokia X3-02 MMC not detected problem