Old 06-19-2004, 12:26   #9 (permalink)
MGT SOFTWARE
No Life Poster

Member: 53263
Sonork: gsm master
Thanks Meter: 326
Quote:
Originally Posted by lightyellow
who is not clone, UFS-3 or twister? because it is not made by them also!

I said I have original chip, becasue I buy chips from same place as them! if this is not original, all are not original!

Now it is very funny, we can see everywhere in forum Raskal always think and want to Instill us anything buy from him are original, it is not original if you don't buy from him!

from here we are easy to understand what this guy want to do:

" we can offer the originals, pcb incl mcu, incl full support and warranty. Maybe it is interesting for some ppl wich are really interested to make them and to sell The Original ! "

This is not clone, becasue we have to buy from this guy!
I think this tool is help, if possible change the product name and we will be able to do the business with you, do always these man of griffin Team change product name but the machine still same, what we must look is that if you can give full support and good link for easy update just do. Still you have to learn a little error code that Griffin Team do not solve recently and solve them. To start business of selling equiment is not so easy at the beggining you just add other feature of supporting the phone inwhich other they do not have. There is no end of clone since the material come from same place.

Page generated in 0.07983 seconds with 7 queries