View Single Post
Old 07-16-2011, 12:15   #108 (permalink)
.:Ripgsm:.
No Life Poster

Member: 125945
Thanks Meter: 495
Donate money to this user
Procedure step by step from phoenix directly

PROCEDURE STEP BY STEP FROM PHOENIX DIRECTLY for DOWNLODER the Flash File in small Time and Also the MASS MEMORY flash File, Start whith Open PHOENIX>TOOLS>DATA PACKAGE DOWNLOAD, HERE:

INSERT YOUR P.CODE for the Flash File that do u have NEED,

Now Click Button "CECK AVAILABILITY" for to see if there are Flash File for your selected P.Code,

OK, now that the Flash File is was finded, or use the Default Directory or can Change this whith other where do u can use when have need, click in "Browser" and put your desiderated directory, when click in Downlod Button,
IMPORTANT: if the Flash File selected have Also the "MASS MEMORY" Flash File, the button for "Download Optional Files" like the "MASS MEMORY" is clickable, so ceck and click in DOWNLOAD button.
NOTE: for problem or other there is HELP button where find all the answere to your question.

All Finish and downloaded from Phoenix the Flash File that you have need, can find this in your selectionated directory, for to use when do u have need,
NOTE: Phoenix don't work in Other directory that not are the "DEFAULT DIRECTORY", SO, when do u have need the Flash File take this and Copy/paste in the "DEFAUL DIRECTORY", loock my Selectionated Directory when i've the Flash Files,

OK, this is ALL and hope of was be of help for more peoples and Finally We can know this "MASS MEMORY" Flash from ATF, seen that anybody from ATF team NOT have NEVER put one Clear procedure Step by Step whith Screen, how i've done now, was how DIFFICIL ATF TEAM?????
BR
Max

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to .:Ripgsm:. For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked

Page generated in 0.07842 seconds with 7 queries