View Single Post
Old 07-20-2011, 03:10   #1 (permalink)
marthadikenson

Member: 1619408
Thanks Meter: 0
Enjoy Videos on iPad

It is amazing and exciting to enjoy videos on iPad with its large, high-resolution screen and excellent image and sound qualities. I have an iPad, and I like to watch videos on it very much. But I’m bothered by not finding a good iPad converter to help me convert my favorite videos to iPad.

One day my classmate recommended me the iPad converteriPad Converter Suite, which works well converting any type of DVD and video to iPad with fast speed and excellent performance. And you can also use the iPad Video Converter. If you like DVD very much, you can also enjoy your DVD movies on iPad with the DVD to iPad Converter.

Good things should by shared by everyone. In the following I’d like to introduce the powerful and strong functions of this iPad converter.

1. Convert Video to iPad
iPad video converter can convert all popular video formats to other video and audio formats supported by iPad easily and directly. You are also able to get different output formats converted from the same file with only one conversion by just inputing the same source file repeatedly and setting different output formats for each.

Super fast conversion speed
The faster the conversion is, the better the software is. With this ipad converter, I spent very short time on converting my videos and DVD to ipad.

Powerful Editing Functions
In order to make the output files ideal and perfect according to your preference, you can resort to the powerful editing functions. You are available to trim videos to get your wanted clips, crop videos to fit for the full screen, merge several videos to get a single one, and add watermarks to make them special etc.

Compatible Devices
Apart from iPad, this iPad Converter also supports other portable devices, such as iPod, iPhone, iPhone 4, iPad 2, etc.

Preview and Snapshot

To make sure the converted qualities of the output files, you can preview the output video and compare it with the original one in the same window. If you like one certain scene or image of a video very much, you can just capture them by using the “snapshot” function to keep it as image forever.

The charming and fabulous iPad converter is beyond my description. Once you use it, I’m sure you are attracted by it.

Page generated in 0.08129 seconds with 7 queries