View Single Post
Old 09-12-2011, 05:22   #1 (permalink)
juanpablo78

Member: 439215
Thanks Meter: 4
Lightbulb New Latin ... the best forum

I invite all the new forum Unlockers speaking ... we're just starting out and expect the participation of Latino members to register and participate actively in this massive new project that I hope will please everyone

I invite all the new forum Unlockers speaking ... we're just starting out and expect the participation of Latino members to register and participate actively in this massive new project that I hope will be liked by everyone

MISSION

To be the leading information source of technological knowledge, technical and practical mobile phone in the Hispanic community, as well as the discussion channel-profit-most important to exchange information and experiences for the benefit of intellectual growth and unity of all technical and Unlockers Latin America.

VISION

Be more representative the Hispanic community in the world, developing new sources of software and hardware solutions for the benefit of the community of the world and Technical Unlockers.

invito a todos los unlockers al nuevo foro de habla hispana...estamos empezando y esperamos la participacion de los miembros latinos a que se registren y participen masiva y activamente de este nuevo proyecto que espero sea del agrado de todos
MISION
Ser la principal fuente informativa de conocimiento tecnológico, técnico y practico de telefonía móvil en la comunidad hispana, así como, el canal de discusión -sin fines de lucro- mas importante para el intercambio de información y experiencias, en beneficio del crecimiento intelectual y la unidad de todos los técnicos y Unlockers de Latinoamérica.
VISION
Ser la comunidad hispana más representativa en el mundo, fuente de desarrollo de nuevas soluciones en software y hardware en beneficio de la comunidad de Unlockers y Técnicos del mundo.

SALUDOS....

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to juanpablo78 For This Useful Post:

Page generated in 0.09478 seconds with 7 queries