View Single Post
Old 07-13-2004, 00:06   #7 (permalink)
rizapn
No Life Poster

Member: 9891
Thanks Meter: 2
TRAP routines
I did create some "TRAP" function (which is written in my sl45.asm). The goal of those kind of functions is knowing some registers value by copy them to some "free" RAM location, so I can monitor them using AT+CGSN command.
In that example, Incoming_Call_Trap, I like to know, what is happened with r9 in the address 0xA3077C, which I think it is related with Incoming Call function.

My other usefull (at least for me) TRAP function is : Dump All Registers. It uses to dump all register value and track the caller function. What I mean is : this function is called from funcA, funcA is called from funcB <- funcC <- funcD ...

TRAP routines is used by me to find some "difficult" entry-point. Sometimes, it is still not work (could not find the correct entry-point). And finally, I found them "only" by lucky ...

Name in Addressbook at Incoming Call
I think Chaos already find them. Have you try to check the "Show mobile/home/fax icons at incoming calls" patch by him?

@rc-flitzer:
Yes, I'm sure that we can share also the firmware functions/entry-point covered by us in this topics. And how about putting this topic as a sticky?

rizapn

Page generated in 0.07607 seconds with 7 queries