| | m55 hw v10 sw v11 no network after fullflash and succesfull unlock with freia 15
m55 hardware v.10, firmware v.11 lg6, freia15.
okay, here's what i did:
1 killed the phone with flashes and patches.
2 took it to gsm service
3. got it back same state (bzzz with blue screen)
4. fullflash (2mb boot, 14 mb firmware , bootcore , eeprom in this order) with v.11 lg 6.
5. removed accu, put it back.
6. direct unlock no map saved in freia 15
7. phone boots. at *#0606# without sim it says "unbarred" 5 times (seems ok)
8. put sim in, power on, everything ok but phone sticks with "network search" forever.
wtf is the problem?
what did i do wrong?
a. maybe IMEI is blacklisted?
b. freia says "original imei XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (locked)", that means i can't change it? can I?
c. the bootcore and 2mb boot area are not suited to my phone? the originals are lost. i did't knew how to backup those days.
d. do i need to map the phone? what are mappings good for?
Romania, RO Orange network.
thanx in advance.