View Single Post
Old 11-24-2011, 21:26   #1 (permalink)
DirtDevil1977

Member: 1685402
Thanks Meter: 0
Rocker Dongle Bad Service No Support bad purchase

this thing doesn't work. I have a new partition XP, Install smart card, Install driver (which was difficult enough because there are no direction for what device and what operating system, so you never know what to install and in what order) The website for "support" doesn't have a contact email or a telephone number. I have worked with fonfunshop in UK and they are horrible, they cant help or at least choose not to. All the Rocker dongle support site says is, " if no card found" reinstall, How but now support, that's great. Money down the drain. They don't even offer a email to at least pretend they care, just "card not found" reinstall driver at least fone fun shop in UK ACTS like they have support yet really they don't they just tell me to google or come to this site for support, WOW what a great deal everybody get paid in remote places but NO SUPPORT. This is waste of money it is a piece of Junk, in my opinion, no wonder fone fun shop in UK "recommends it" so that they can get rid of the piece of crap. Google rocker dongle support.....and see no contact info, you're just out of luck. Put this team out of business!!! If I leave my customers, I go out of business but like cowards and theives you're out of luck because you are so far away. Also, in anothe post the Authors ask to buy another solution, how about Fix what i paid for, that's a better answer. Fonefunshop, nice selection bad support. Rocker Dongle Auther, in my opinion, Theif.

Page generated in 0.06962 seconds with 7 queries