Old 11-29-2011, 04:10   #6 (permalink)
GPGIndustries
Product Manager

Member: 34016
Sonork: 100.67372
Thanks Meter: 24,594
Quote:
Originally Posted by bfc123 View Post
I have your sonork but I dont understand why do I have to contact every time with 3-4 people from GSMSP or open support ticket for simple orders.
The moto of GSMSP is "we will NOT rest" and the answer I got from the support was "we were resting for the weekend".

How many times I got delayed? How many times I had to contact the support for wrong cables or faulty parts, or stuff missing? And the result I had to order again the same stuff, pay the shipping, and sometime I got again the wrong cable and I didnt even got a free sticker as gesture of my lost time or something to copensate my loss.

Not to mention the behaviour of the "smart" answers of some supporters here.

Now I am waiting an order and I am afraid to receive it because I know there are going to be mistakes again.

Obviously GSMSP do not care amymore from small users, but for resellers and profit but remember "we" the small users and the labs are who we made the name of GSMSP very big.

I am very sad I opened this thread because many time I had problems and I said I wont do bad advertisment but thats it.

I am very sad I am leaving the GSMSP family. Good luck with your BIG projects.

I am really sad you are thinking like this... I never deny anyone this is not who I am... I am only 18h per day and try to reply all people as much as I can.

I am shock u didnt get any reply from Support team as some staff online 7 days a week.

I was not in china this week end I replied you from phone. Sorry about this

I have sent u a PM hope you will have time to check it

Best Regards

Last edited by GPGIndustries; 11-29-2011 at 04:15.

Page generated in 0.09263 seconds with 7 queries