View Single Post
Old 12-05-2011, 16:04   #8 (permalink)
xpmobile
No Life Poster

Member: 7220
Thanks Meter: 1,592
[QUOTE=powerman]Re: credit refund ????????

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by powerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bph&co
Hi,

Sorry, i dont understand. Did Alan sold you credits, but now pass responsibility to me ?

BR

yes, he says i muss contact witt you , It was yours credit server ,not him
br

Hi,

Thanks for letting me know. Ok, basically the server was run and payed by the
company i worked for - B-phreaks. The server for SL3 was kept running for
more than a year and a half and all this time resellers were selling credits.
No one payed us any money. At the end electricity bills and support was too
high to pay from our own pocket and Dani had to switch it off.

Regarding Alan, he didn't even pay us for the last 600 devices he sold.
Although he was making huge profit, he decided to just stop support to all his
customers once we had to stop working with him.

"Power man" credits was sold during sl2 time before hash9d and B-Phreaks have all the payment from the resales credits.

Before B-Phreaks start running their SL3 server, I was out of the team for more than 6 mths.

Yes, of cos i will not pay B-Phreaks the 600 device "PROFIT" BECAUSE, B-Phreaks refused to replace the faulty diamond device which used to program genie device. Although they claimed that I had hack their craps (just another excuses), I even willingly to send back the craps to them to let them check it carefully with their eyes BUT they just refused to accept it. (Reason becos they just wanted to collect their profit and run off like prodigy time). In business, there is so called profit and lost BUT to make business with B-Phreaks, they only claimed their profit and let their partner to eat up the lost. I left 400 unprogrammed genie device and 4000 AT91 mcu. Of cos since B-Phreaks want their profit, i will ask for my 400 device profit plus the cost value of the remaining 400 device plus the pre-ordered 4000 AT91 mcu. It is already 2 yrs and B-Phreaks can't afford to build genie by themself and need to ask other people to join them. Of cos, they dare not to do it himself because they are worried about the cost and time taken PLUS UPDATE. For Alex aka b-phreaks, he want profit and will not accept LOST!

MOST IMPORTANT THING IS .... B-PHREAKS IS AN OLD TIME CHEATER!!! Alex owned the genie server and asked for reseller to buy bulks credits from him. He received all the credits payment from the reseller and used up all the money to build the SL3 server. Probably after finding out the electrical bill cost them a bomb, he started to stop all credits and making all kind of lies to the public and cheated the customer credits.

People who lost their genie credits should report to gsmcity admin now! Genie Universal should no more be in gsmcity as it is a PURE CHEATER CASE!

No Regards
Alan Tan

Page generated in 0.08712 seconds with 7 queries