View Single Post
Old 04-19-2012, 12:12   #38 (permalink)
Infinity-Box
Product Supporter

Member: 128745
Thanks Meter: 16,543
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpoOnx View Post
I always enjoyed the hard work of your team, always non stop updates, always good solutions, but I do not think this is the best move for your team, I told all my friends that all teams should be as professional as your team, but not now! you´re charging an activation from other team work to use in box right after you're you started to charge an annual tax to use you're own software and support! can you tell me why should I pay an annual fee to use infinity software if the team instead of adding those models and brands to you´re own software started to charge an activation from other team work?!
Is it fair for us (infinity box users) pay the annual fee and pay again for an activation of gb-key software?

please do not consider this as an insult to your team, it's just my opinion as a user of your box

Br

First you saw SPT activation , then GBkey activation and surely next week you will see another product actiavtion on Infinity Box, this does not mean Infinity Team are the owners of all other teams in the market, we simply provide those teams a platform to sell Online actiavtion.
Some time a repair shop recieves a phone for which they may have to buy a new dongle , customer does not want to wait for several days, here is where activation is usefull , its instant , you can get activation in several minutes and unllock the phone , rather than pay money wait for package to arrive in courier

Page generated in 0.13087 seconds with 6 queries