View Single Post
Old 05-28-2012, 05:21   #9 (permalink)
nassim01

Member: 1764824
Thanks Meter: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by IQA_SHAHEEN View Post
First of all u must know the official carrier of ur fone and u must have official carrier sim card with u now what to do is this

make custome firmware with redsn0w of firmware 5.1.1 it will preserve ur baseband to update after making custome firmware now restore ur fone with itunes after restore ur fone ask for activation insert ur official carrier sim card to ur fone n connect ur fone with itunes it will active ur fone.

NOW insert ur sim with old gevey sim which ur using on firmware 4.3.5 the gevey sim start up screen will show up accept it n w8 for no service status bar on left top when no service status show up w8 for 25 to 30 seconds it not show one signal status bar it will remain show no service dont worry it doesn't matter after wait for 25 to 30 seconds make call to 112 and hangup with in 2 seconds after ending the call go to settings n turn airplane mode on n w8 until no sim card msg pop up after no sim card msg turn off airpalne mode n ur signals comes IN SHA A L L A H

HERE IS PIC PROOF FOR THIS METHOD I M USING IT F9

REGARDS
IQA_SHAHEEN

PRESS THANX IF U LIKE
salam bro i have an iphone 4 that i just upgraded from 4.1 to 5.1.1 saved BB 04.10.01 , i was using gevey sim ultra with furious mod when i was on 4.1 no i have the no service also tried it manually nothing . are u using the old gevey sim or the utra ??

Page generated in 0.08119 seconds with 7 queries