View Single Post
Old 05-29-2012, 20:39   #1 (permalink)
DESBLOKING
Freak Poster

Member: 400655
Thanks Meter: 30
Taariq Magid Abdul Magid Ronald Allie At&supplier has donde it again

Guys better watch out with this a.. s.. s.. h.. o. l. e.
This is his specialty he calls you and give you several good results then he just f u c ..k y..o..u! after you send him money then he process someone else codes (WITH YOUR MONEY) THIS M. O. T. H. E. R. F. U. C. K. E. R.
will play even the most season of business man simply by giving you results and making you believe he has a real service !NO HE DOESN'T! HE JUST GRABS the hottest product and creates a BUBBLE and start scamming by giving you codes with some else money then you get comfortable enough to send him cash that's a no no, do not trust anything this guy SELLS you UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES or send him any money unless he send you all orders completed before, do not believe anything he tells you, he is just a SCAM ARTIST as you see posts all over this forum and all over the internet.
What can we do to put this bastard out of business simple, ANYONE that has send him money via Western Union / Moneygram / PayPal grab the phone and call your local western union or moneygram main office or send an email to PayPal fraud watch, also we can report him on Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3) | Internet Crime Schemes FBI — Internet Fraud
Money Transfer | Western Union
www.MONEYGRAM.com
Get Revenge on a Person - GetRevenge.com

After more than 30 days with my IMEIS this guy has the guts to ask me on Monday for extra time then on Tuesday disappeared from the internet not even responding to emails, then yesterday 5/24/2012 appeared begging me for time telling me that early Thursday all my 70 plus imeis were going to be done fully (GUESS WHAT HAPPEN TODAY 5/24/2012) the S.O.A.B. asked me for another 24/48 Hrs knowing that it doesn't work on Saturday another BS Game to materialize his scam and keep the ball rolling......

Today 5/29/2012 no freaking unlocks no nothing the A. S. S. H o. Le
is not even answering his msn everybody knows he is there but wont answer my messages.

This guy will call you intensively when he needs money making sure you send him telling you bu-ll---**** stories and blah blah blah!

These are the alias he uses Beware of these names!.
Alias: Taariq Magid
Alias: Abdul Magid (i send him money via western union with this name)
Alias: gsmlocks (thats one of the two websites he operates)
Alias: AT&Tsupplier
Alias: Ronald Allie (i send money to him using this alias)
Alias: Khadija Allie

Check today conversation he wont answer until this post gets published you'll see......

BETTER WATCH OUT FOR THIS PIECE OF CRAP!.
YES I AM A FOOL TO FALL HARD THIS TIME BUT DON'T WORRY TAARIQ I'M AN AMERICAN AND WE NEVER FORGET MOFO. YOUR TIME IS COMING ONE WAY OR ANOTHER I WILL GET THIS MESSAGE ACROSS THE INTERNET AND ONE WAY OR ANOTHER MY MONEY WILL GET BACK TO ME SOONER OR LATER!.

You Know who I am taariq pay up as of right now everybody you told me to send money guess what, everything is getting pulled back so your problems now are growing by the minute............

HAVE A NICE LIFE!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg taariq convo1.jpg (78.9 KB, 832 views)
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DESBLOKING For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked

Page generated in 0.10421 seconds with 8 queries