free1600
No Life Poster

Member: 467911
Thanks Meter: 351
Quote:
Originally Posted by moulnisky View Post
As I said in another thread:

They are just ignoring you for the following reasons
a) the answer been already given 2000 times but is not the one you like so you keep doing again and again the same question.
b) You are using a brand new nick which means you are banned or using a different nick just to spam
c) they had enough of these useless threads in the market feedback area
d) they invited you to get a life and you don't accept the suggestions of your product supporters

So summary of the actual scenario:
Gpg Dragon is not dead but is sleepy as all the comzero tools
Volcano is doing greath so, if you want work on the new cpus is the tool you need today
Or you wait for Dragon for the updates or you buy volcano and solve: crying here like a little baby won't change anything
In the while stop spamming the market feedback area with all these useless posts all the same.
In the Gsm market you need to spend money almost every day in new tools or update: just realize it! If you think you buy a tool and it will be all the life the world 1st in everything you are completely wrong and better you change sector

Alex
I'm agrea to spend money ,because development and the GOOD DEVELOPERS diserve to earn money ,but I'm onder why only 2 peoples replied to my thread here ?
http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f112...e-gpg-1478617/

Because GPG make gifts to majority ... and non want to open his *****

Anyway ,YES for me is clear ,NEVER EVER buy something labeled GPG.
Others manufactures make good quality cables also ,and box's ,what I have it's cover very well the marked(and more) I have around me.
With the time peoples will realize that I was right ...

Regards to the serious (no big head)peoples,

free1600

Page generated in 0.08107 seconds with 7 queries