View Single Post
Old 06-10-2012, 19:30   #1 (permalink)
fazargsm
No Life Poster

Member: 1167260
Sonork: 100.1604772
Thanks Meter: 165
mr zulia , manole and team must be ban and put in cheter list

i was purchase from them rebel x sim they was ads on forum for rebel x sim but after we buy that we receive its clone and R sim if its worked we can give them a chance but not work its even with 4.3 i was try its with 4.3 - 5.1 but its not work only show no service try with many phones..

my point is
1. they r product support so we trust them because forum gave them that name
2. they say in forum ads its rebel x sim but its not
3. its could be any sim but its useless

after i ask refund they say re send i told them will resend but i dont pay shiping
because they was cheated us y we loose more money for that cheaters?

now they blackmail me will block my mx keay and mx box wich have registerd

is this works r beatyfull???????? answer me manole and team
i seen thats manole try to insult others in many feed back posts but he cant see what that his team done??????

if this forum admins say no chance to cheaters start from here ban that cheters forever who have using product suport name to cheat. dont let them put ads on forum in any section for sales thet fake items

this must be take care by admin. now i dont care about my mx box ill escilate this case on paypal today.....

if u blocked my mx box ill continue this post every one must know about this cheters team sale all clone and then black mail will block boxes wich we have

need justice from admin for now but remeber all cheaters will pay one day
what they earn from cheating they will pay for medicine its nature any one cant change it.....

think well before eat other money
The Following User Says Thank You to fazargsm For This Useful Post:

Page generated in 0.09574 seconds with 7 queries