Originally Posted by richiricherd
Sir Im trying to downgrade N8 but i cant found ENO file in support site and ATF servers MARS, VENUS, MERCURY..
Somebody help me please..
The easiest way to downgrade a N8 is given below I have tried it and it has worked for me
How to downgrade RAP3Gv4, RAPUv1, RAPUv2, NEW RAPIDO, Broadcomm via USB cable: |
##### Tick USB Mode #####
1. Backup RPL - IMEI and LOCKS->IMEI->Backup RPL
2. Backup Full PM - PM/PP->Read Full PM
3. Full Erase Phone - Flashing->EraseFlash->Scan->Erase
4. Write Flash with lower version - Flashing->WriteFlash - ENO needed for supported models
5. Write Backup RPL - IMEI and LOCKS->IMEI->Write RPL
6. Authorize Phone - ATF Network->Login to account-> Authorize a BB5 NEW HASH Phone
7. Repair SD and Writing PM Backup - PM/PP->Stand Alone SX4->SX4 PM Authorization->Select PM Backup
For more info on this you can go HERE
and next time plz do a search before posting.
Ps. Before downgrade have a full PM backup of PM along with RPL or u will end up in trouble.