Freak Poster

Member: 1717046
Sonork: 100.1619225
Thanks Meter: 46
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grannit View Post
First,hi all.

I have an iPhone 4 and i'll try to update it to 4.3.5 with shsh blobs,it goes about 70% of the process of updating,then stops and iTunes shows me error (1).Then I try to restore with 4.2.1 (shsh blobs saved) same error.The only way to get out from this error after it has been shown on iTunes,is with redsn0w (new version 0.9.9b7),to jailbreak the iPhone and then everything works well.

But,i want to update to 4.3.5 to update my baseband to 4.10 but with iTunes showing error 1 it can't be done.

Every suggestion would be appreciated.

Thank (hope i was clearly enough with the explanation of the problem)
For this case solution when your restore iPhone it goes about 70% after stuck on itune logo and your itune got error 1 because you got wrong shsh blob

how to fixit : :: :

Step One : now we have 5.1.1 just restore to 5.1.1
(for LocK User Or Gevey user need to preserv baseband first baseband : 01.59.00 , 02.10.04,03.10.01,04.10.01)

Step two : Jailbreak your iPhone

Step three : Go to cydia and install SH**** (S H S H I T ) search on cydia type shsh they show select shsh it ^^

Step four : Set your mail account first > Setting > Mail Contact etc..

Step Five : Go to SH**** (S H S H I T ) Download all blob via cydia server

Step SIX : > manage shsh > sent all shsh via email

Step Seven : Download all your shsh blob from your email

Step Eight : Redsn0w latest version > Extra > SHSH blob > Stitch >select ipsw version your need to downgrade > blob > local > browse to your download shsh directory from mail > wait redsn0w will create your ipsw include true shsh (Redsn0w will save shsh on your ipsw original directory)

Step Nine : Restore with your custom firmware create by Redsn0w

Congratulation your finish on your blob
.................................................. ...................
For i want to update to 4.3.5 to update my baseband to 4.10 but with iTunes showing error 1 it can't be done.

Don't waste your time ,apple are close server for verify 4.3.5 nothing happen your can't update your baseband for this version anymore

Page generated in 0.07220 seconds with 7 queries