بِسْمِ اللّهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ
Hi, I saw many users stuck with these Nokia phones in downgrading firmware.. Don't have working ENO for 25.xx.xx Anna Firmwares? Don't worry!
Here is the working solution for them:
1. Backup RPL and Full PM
2. Full Erase Phone Flash chip
3. Write Flash with 25.xx.xx Anna version - CORE, ROFS3, ROFS2 and UDA - NO LOCAL MODE ON SCREEN ??? :O) Go for next step ...
4. Power On phone in NORMAL MODE, select OVI Suite in phone
5. Write Full PM Backup - (YES, PM BACKUP - NOT RPL) - SIMLOCK will remain corrupted without NPC DATA, but PM Backup written to phone
6. Write RPL Backup
7. Authorize Phone via ATF Network
8. Again Power On phone in NORMAL MODE, if phone stuck on "Nokia Logo" Reconnect Battery and Power On again - this time it will be powered on.
9. Go to PM/PP tab, select "StandAlone SX4 AUTH" Write RM-1.pm or RM-xxx.pm of your phone or the backup - it doesn't matter.
10. Click SD/CMLA KEY check button. CMLA KEY would be absent, but Anna Firmware can work without it. Phone back to normal and downgraded from Belle to Anna. :O) Nokia BB5 SL3 Firmware downgrade via USB cable: