View Single Post
Old 08-24-2012, 06:49   #4 (permalink)
adriaavis2

Member: 1801504
Thanks Meter: 0
Lost Photo Recovery

Photos are the precious thing of life which no one want to lose. However sometime you may come across a situation where you will have to face serious data loss problem due to loss of important image files. As th device is mechanical so photo loss situation may get arises at any point of time because of number of reasons. It may occur due to virus infection, corruption in memory card, read/write error and might be due to some other source of reasons. No matter what the reasons of loss are, th fact is that once the file get lost then it will remain no longer accessible as a consequence you have to face serious data loss situation. To combat such critical situation backup is best solution but in case I it is unavailable then in that critical juncture you ultimately have to take help of third party Photo Recovery Software. I am advising you because once i had also passed through same situation, i had used the software and successfully recover all my images. I was also unaware about loss reasons but i got important informations form a website. To know more you can also visit that particular site whose link i am mentioning down th below:
http://www.photosrecovery.co.uk

Page generated in 0.08484 seconds with 7 queries