View Single Post
Old 08-10-2001, 22:36   #9 (permalink)
Crew
No Life Poster

Member: 1408
Thanks Meter: 39
Hi

[quote]Originally posted by Denis:<br />&gt;He bougth EMMI_BOX from Anatoliy and after he was &gt;asking for support from me.

<br />Sorry , buddy I've bought second Emmi-box <br />from your hands and I payed to you 2000$<br />I don't know how you divided it with Anatoly<br />but money are gone to your hands.<br />And Anatoly said me that you as his dealer <br />will care about upgrades and support<br />I got NO SUPPORT for my money and many my friends<br />are had the same situation.

<br />&gt;I said him, that he needs to ask seller for &gt;support. And now he is very angry at me, and he &gt;is trying to harm me by saying that I am a &gt;cheater.

I'm not trying to harm you..<br />I only said about real things which are happened, if it changed<br />proove it, I will write here that you good<br />guy and you don't working together with Anatoly Vulf..

&gt;Yuri, why do you avoiding meeting with &gt;me? You &gt;know where I live and work. Maybe you &gt;have &gt;nothing to say me because of your lie?<br />&gt;My ICQ is 63857392<br /> [/QB]<hr></blockquote>

WBR<br />Crew

Page generated in 0.07865 seconds with 8 queries