View Single Post
Old 10-15-2004, 06:47   #3 (permalink)
alps
Insane Poster

Member: 79384
Thanks Meter: 0
To 'CRUX' - its a shame you dont know how to programme in symbian - coz you would make the bollocks programmes - like all your other stuff - nice one man

To 'original poster of this thread'.....

I am not good at explaining, but will give it a go as no one else has...

To install .jar and .jad - .jar is the actual java programme, and .jad is a small file which tells the phone where the.jar file is located.

If you are putting (downloading) the java programme from your computer onto your phone (ie via bluetooth, irda etc), you only need to transfer the .jar (bigger actual java file as opposed to very small .jad file) - the phone will sort the installation out.

If you are putting (downloading) the java programme from a website (wap site) , you will need to download the .jad file, which will then tell the phone to download the .jad file , and will then proceed with installation

If you need to download the java unlocker, I can put it on my wap site for you - sorry, I can only put it on my site for a few hours for yourself to download, so I am only gonna put it on there for you if you want it - contact/message me
I hope I'm am correct in this info

XxX Alps

Page generated in 0.06822 seconds with 7 queries