Banned

Member: 563
Thanks Meter: 22,328
Quote:
Originally Posted by archil
Hello!

Do you know any new universal box which can fit to many models
thanks in advance.

P.S. Or does anyone hear about the Alpha Black Box?

The victory eagle from lante in china is one of the best universal boxes on the market. It has inside BIC43E08 (to be used with roemmi), have also DIVUSB inside for ericsson, usb communication to be used with P2K phones, alcatel interface, samsung interface (jig box inside), Alcatel interface, Sagem Code reader inside, Dejan flasher inside for DCT3, DCT4 flasher inside and much more.
Also a lot of "exotic" phone types are supported, like chinese local brands.

They do delivery some software with it, it is mostly free software from the net, but works with it.

The best is that this box has more than 120 different cables. I will post tomorow here a picture of the hardware, most of you will understand what it really can. I will a agree with most of you that the outlook is a little bit strange but we actulay care about the functionality.

It is just my opinion, since i have seen a lot of different universal boxes, in my eyes, for an advanced phone repairer, this tool is excellent.

I have seen that admis open a support section for UNI boxes, wich actualy no need support since this are universal interfaces only, with other words some of them have inside just a MAX232 or an FTDI chip or both. I will request the admins open also a "support" area for this Victory Eagle from lante.

B.R.,
Raskal

Page generated in 0.08240 seconds with 7 queries