View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013, 10:58   #49 (permalink)
anonymous1234

Member: 1857993
Thanks Meter: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by aliya2011 View Post
bro my iphone 3gs old bootroom at&t factory unlock phone i updated ios 6.0.1 then phone was not actavate problame we are shory icant actavate at this time plase try agane latre problame plz help
I had the same problem. If your iPhone is manufactured after 2011, week 34, you should not install iPad baseband. If at all you had installed iPad baseband and updated iOS and your 3rd,4th & 5th digits of serial number of iPhone are more than 134. You cant downgrade. Better to jail break and use. Dont even think of downgrading it. It will brick your radio / iPhone.

If your 3rd, 4th & 5th digits of serial number are less than 134 then follows these steps:
1. Download latest redsnOw. And iOS6.0 from iDownloadblogs
2. Connect your iPhone. Close iTunes.
3. Open redsnow -> Extras -> select IPSW -> select the iOS6.0 firmware downloaded
3. Jailbreak -> Downgrade to iPad baseband
4. Connect to iTunes and restore once again with any GSM sim in it.

Issues:
1. If your MCCID gives "No Sim" then "Install iPad baseband" and then downgrade it.
2. While downgrading or installing iPad baseband it might take time depending on your internet connection speed. If it gives "Installing iPad baseband failed" or "Downgrading iPad baseband failed" try disabling firewalls and internet security on your system.

If you have any doubts contact me at [email protected]

Page generated in 0.09620 seconds with 7 queries