View Single Post
Old 01-09-2013, 14:55   #6 (permalink)
Avengers Box
Product Manager

Member: 1863458
Sonork: 100.1645487
Thanks Meter: 478
HTC CID Unlocking

Once a phone has been HARD SPL CID unlocked, you will be able to upgrade or flash a different ROM to your device.
Please Note: we do not provide any ROMs for debranding, we do not offer advise or support for flashing ROMS to your device.
1. Connect your device to the PC powered on via USB
2. Sync the handset to the pc using Active Sync (Windows Mobile Device Center if using Vista)
3. Select the correct phone gropu inthe Multi Unlocker "Debranding" drop down list
4. Click "Unlock CID"
5. Check Phone, agree to install application if prompted to do so by phone
If your phone refuses to accept the application, your phone will need to be "application unlocked", please use the application unlock tool from http:www.jictechnology.com/support
Please Note: we do not provide any ROMs for debranding, we do not offer advise or support for flashing ROMS to your device.
The following information is provided for information purposes only
After you unlock the CID you must flash the Hard SPL of version regading your model SSPL version (Can see that by entering the FLASH mode).
For example - JADE - Press Volume down button and power together, when the device is OFF and the second line will give the info about your SPL version.
Like here i have SPL 1.40, so i flash Hard SPL 1.40 and then any firmware for 1.40 SPL.
Or i flash Hard SPL 2.xx and any firmware of 2.xx
In short - SPL version MUST always be the same as your firmare version.

So

1.- Unlock CID
2.- Flash Hard SPL
3.- Flash any firmware
HTC Smart Phone Groups FOR CID Unlocking
Iolite:
• HTC T424X
• HTC Touch Cruise
• Dopod Touch Cruise
• O2 Xda Guide

Jade:
• HTC T323X