View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013, 22:49   #85 (permalink)
maxrfon
Freak Poster

Member: 9655
Thanks Meter: 11
@the_loser
You insulted me with word "rat", but the rat is you because you have stolen my work.
Without my work you would smell shiit somewhere at potato field near Saratov and you dare to call your king&saver of your shiit tool - a rat.

I unlock phones since the time you sucked your mom tiit, and pis$ed your pants, so better watch your step before you call someone, respectable and honest - a rat.
And I will keep my word last because you are thief and I will punish you, not because you think you made more money than me(i would not sit so long in my "hole" if so), but just because nobody dares steal anything from maxrfon and more over - call me a rat, when i made all the work using my brain, unlike you - every solution is from factory software. Copied it? Now keep it in mind strong.

And the moderators do not see any insult or lie in my words, blaming you in stealing my work + spreading severe viruses in your software, but in your words they see a lot + your silly family photo album you are bringing here.

The true story of setool:

Maxrfon (me) first in the world introduced unlocking of 2010-2011 models And the_looser used his virus to steal the info from my PC:

http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f112...ml#post9060215

This is how setool steal your information (Credit card number, paypal logins, your files on your PC, email and much much more)

No maxrfon - no SE unlock in setool )) just suck and cry - "they monitor us" (c) the_laser

Maxrfon is the best!

And whatever monkeys shout here - it entertains me So come all and shout - setool is the tool, but people can read and see they see what really happens. 1 year and no single update. So the best tool? Where are the new 2012 solution, made by the_laser (not by the factory)?the_laser is 12 hours online on his forums supporting his lame tool so when he develops????
LOL

Anyway, this was the last comprehensive answer to all posts. It will be copied and pasted on every silly post posted here.
DOT.

Page generated in 0.13004 seconds with 8 queries