View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013, 23:46   #87 (permalink)
maxrfon
Freak Poster

Member: 9655
Thanks Meter: 11
Quote:
It is not me, who started insults, don't you think so ?
I don't think so.. Someone called me a rat here..

Quote:
of course. i'm was just about to check bootrom.
but you (perhaps) was first to find this overflow bug.
i have seen this variant a bit shorter "of course." but i include the new, edited version here.

I doubt that too much because it was about 2 years the phones were at the market but you had no idea how to get to the bootrom/boot that's why you have stolen my software to map it, and the second software to write the boot. Btw this was the huge error of you to separate it and let the other teams to copy it. You could not even protect it well because you just traced it, unpacked (stolen from my PC - who knows, i have made a nice package to keep it single) and used. And of course you used my (since it was discovered and used by me) exploit. Before me - nobody could use/find it for X years that digital signature exists in qcom CPU

Quote:
dunno, go to mirror and ask yourself, why you could not use "your base solution" for msm7227,msm8x55 phones and how "your base solutions" correlates to fixed security msm7227 phones.
Quote:
where ? in your dreams ? in same place, where you unlocked semc msm8x55-
based phones ?
8x55:
Yeah yeah, still the answer in in the answer above + me, mike and mohannad from a well knows company in Miami, were selling phones to Latin America at the time you were waiting me to release the software.
And don't think that Arash only has access to SE and can supply you some stuff from them. He is one of hundreds that can do that.

Btw do you still use TP? But why? Can you explain the problem?
You are so highly educated technician must know that. Or the answer is that you don't even know what my binaries, in your software, actually do?

7227 + etc:

So the conclusion is:
1. My binary that maps the boot area in MTD based phones is the one without which i consider all your attempts as doomed. And it is in your software. MY! Means my legal written, copyrighted, software finds itself without my permitting in your software.

7227 + etc:
2. My second binary that writes the boot, again MY! Written by me, and copyrighted - finds itself in your software.
Both are in your software without my permission.

3. The bignum exploit. Without this exploit your attempts are doomed.
I haven't posted it on public, thus, nobody can use it without my written permission. If you think stealing from SE is ok and no punishment - it's your and SE problems, but we are two, in a bit different world and in this case i tell you - my stuff is my stuff and if you use my stuff - you have to ask to use it. If you don't ask me to use it and still using it - your software is considered as infringing copyrights and can be excluded from any forum/web/etc. And it's all proved already. So i don't actually expect your input...

Whatever you want to say and show yourself white and nice - useless. Many people don't even intrude it because they know well who is who.

So by exposing this all to the public i consider you are now well informed about the copyright infringement. And i leave after myself the last steps.

Page generated in 0.12503 seconds with 7 queries