View Single Post
Old 01-14-2013, 16:20   #89 (permalink)
maxrfon
Freak Poster

Member: 9655
Thanks Meter: 11
Quote:
should i remember you insults on xda-developers and on my forum ?
XDA - is that you call an insult? When you came to ask the guy from XDA (Z) to help you to crack my binaries and help you to understand the security hole? I have emails from him, wanna read?

Of course i will attack anyone who is trying to crack my software/work/research. Pity you were far that time, otherwise i would attack personally

Quote:
you really think you only one who have developers x10 phones and flash gordon to sign loaders with test key ? or maybe you think that nobody can dump qsd8250 bootrom using best jtag box on market ?
I know FG3, FG2 but i don't understand what it has to do with flashing new boot into x10/x8/x10 mini.. This is what we are talking about.
Yes to the 2011 8x55 it does well
Best JTAG on market is Trace32, here i must agree with you

Quote:
stole you software ? nonsense, your x10 dropper was researched to find out security hole, then enhanced and recreated from scratch.
Quote:
Simple MTD partitioning layer (C) 2000 Nicolas Pitre <[email protected]>
1. The nand mapper i wrote, or how do you call it, does not work if not modified in the way i did it, so here you are wrong again. It's easy to repeat as there were many attempts to do it with the above mentioned mtdpart.c before you even knew what is it And the attempts failed Изучай матчасть перед тем как пиздеть че попало ))

The boot writer for x10,x8,x10mini etc is written by me and also does not contain any GNU license. Thus by default it is protected by copyright law and i am the author.
2. My binaries, written by me 99% match to the ones contained in your release. Even if you can say i embedded it into it - you will be surprised how many mirrors are there with your own release. Even the rapidshare agreed to restore the file, after my lawyer's letter.

3. If something is not released with license agreement with GNU v2 etc - it is considered as the writer's own property and copyrighted material. No matter what and how i did it - it was made by me first, researched by you, and even used in the software - the binaries match in 99% of code.
So here you actually confessed and accepted what i wrote.

Quote:
all your things with ptrace and ram decryption were examined, found to be useless for use and discarded.
Total BS and pure lie as check please my binaries released on the 7 June and yours
So you are in trouble

Quote:
you taken my dropper, my kernel module, my bootwriter, you taken my partition patcher, you taken my genious msm7227 boot bypass - patched it with insults and used in your software "as is".

Same with msm8x55 method - you taken everything ( recovery loader, semcboot, loader ) from setool2.

Both you and me knows that it is true.
Of course, you are not only one, who did this, lead was there before you, you were third.

0. I could not take anything from you because i released all first
Please don't write such nonsense not to force me to repeat my opinion about your IQ...

1."my genious msm7227 boot bypass" - LOL Genius is me here, don't forget it and don't flatter yourself
I used my own, used from late 2007 with qcom phones, compressing method, because the loader size was fixed and me & MyKy were the one who implemented it first to protect our language packs So i guessed you also "examined" some of unlocked/patched by me phone to find this method.
2."patched it with insults" - I put the truth in it to show you that i knew it long time ago I knew you will be looking at it, so it was a personal message to you for stealing my research.

If you claim i used your code - you are welcome to prove it (source, comparison, binaries). So far i see well and clear you used my binaries, plus reversed it to see what i do (which you personally wrote above)
According to your own words with the Mr.Z you have no idea how to work with linux and how to compile anything for it....

Quote:
that should be post of day - software pirate talking about security hole copyright
For those who are not in the train:
The copyright infringement is about the nand MTD mapper and writer that you have stolen from me (PC or software), reversed and used (as you wrote above). I am not a "pirate" and all i do is i find exploits and show POC how to use it. If the manufacturer does not want to buy it or does not care about it i sell it and it's being used under MY permission by third-parties.
So i merely see me as a pirate, better and more correct to say - a security engineer.
So again you failed I haven't released any software under my name, but you - you are, as you just confessed in your post.
And believe me, it is very bad of you to go such direction against me now.
It was not too late before i was considering you an intelligent man that understands that maxrfon will not start anything before making sure the fight will be won... I was playing with you, trying to make you understand that i am very serious about this abuse, even had to make such tips that even a stupid would understand that there is something wrong.. But seems you are not stupid but..

And just as a PS:
The exploit - is a warning: if anyone will steal my work i will punish hard.

Quote:
fill a complain to DMCA.

As you wish

Page generated in 0.10105 seconds with 7 queries