View Single Post
Old 02-27-2013, 10:35   #36 (permalink)
sandeep_nzr

Member: 1246312
Sonork: sandeep_nzr
Thanks Meter: 1
thanks

nice, but i cant write flash coolsand ct1130 cpu. tell me flash type.

Hi guys.
i had seen many people having trouble about Coolsand ic. let me explain what is it and why is it.

There is lot of Coolsand CPU and every CPU have Different Flash ic/BootLoader Our Team of Coders make almost All Coolsand Cpu Support but not all Flash Ic is Supported at the moment. Reason have not such phones in hand so can't Test.

Cpu Which our Users Tested :

Ct1128 ( Check This Successful Report by User )
CT1129D ( Check this Successful Report by user )
CT1130 ( here is Tested Report by User )
CT1131 ( Check this Successful Report By User )
CT1120 ( Check This User Successful report )
Ct8852D ( check this Success Report by User )

there is two type of Coolsand Cpu coming in these days.

1- Built-in Flash in Cpu
2- Non Built-in Flash in Cpu

1- Built-in Flash in Cpu
Built-in Flash in cpu means Flash Ic is in Cpu. like CT1129D**. you will notice which phone have Ct1129D** have not any Flash Ic in Phone Board cause of it have Built-in!

2- Non Built-in Flash in Cpu
Non Built-in Flash in Cpu means there is No Flash ic Built-in in CPU. like CT1128**. you can find Flash ic in mobile phone board

Almost Every Coolsand Phone have it's BOOT just like HTC. SAMSUNG etc. and procedure almost same. if any HTC or Samsung you got with DEAD BOOT so mostly phone you can't repair with single Cable. what you do disassemble phone soldering wires and doing JTAG. as same if any Coolsand phone you got with DEAD Boot you can't repair it with Normal Way i mean with normal Rx Tx way. it have some special method that we did not Release it yet reason ? lot of and it's confidential.....

At the moment We meet 4MB and 8MB Flash ic
How to know which Flash ic is in mobile phone ?

Simple Click on Read info you will get like this:

>>Flash_size:0x800000
if you see this flash size this mean you have 8MB Flash ic.

>>Flash Len :0x400000(4M)
if you see this Flash Size this mean you have 4MB Flash ic.

If you got phone with 8MB flash size then you must select FLASH TYPE:

GQ25QL064
M36WOR6050U

These Both are 8MB Flash ic

if you got 8MB flash ic you have to select those Flash id and read flash/ Write flash etc....

if you got any error During Write Flash please open phone and check What Type of Flash ic it have if you have one of them then Your phone should be Hardware Problem and if You have any new type of Flash please open thread with title " New Flash ic Found " and post complete Details we will contact you ASAP and will try to Support it ASAP.

If you got phone with 4MB flash size then you must select FLASH TYPE:

EN71PL032
GQ25QL032
Built-in Ct1129D
Built-in Ct8852D

These Both are 4MB Flash ic

if you got 4MB flash ic you have to select those Flash id and read flash/ Write flash etc....

If you got any error During Write Flash then open phone and check inside what kind of Flash ic you have. if you found any of above ic and you selected correct Flash ic then it Could be hardware or You have phone with DEAD BOOT. if you have phone which can READ flash but can't write or format like this;

please press Power on/off button...
Flash ID : 00C84016
Flash Type: SF_GD25Q32
Flash Len :0x400000(4M)
>>Boot downloading complete!

after this you can see Software Stop here ( Stop button Changed to Run )
This type of problem Could be you have Phone with Dead Boot and These are Useless. You can't repair it except try to Rehot/Reball MCU.

I want to Tell you We successfully Done Ct1128 8MB format. This is Good for some user who are getting Wrong Code. ah!! for those who are getting wrong code. Please try to read Flash Exactly According to their Flash ic have after that try to find password from flash file. if still you got wrong password. you have two ways to solve it.
1- Take same working phone make sure Same Flash IC and Same MCU. read flash file from it and Write on Password Protected phone. For Emergency must take Full Flash as Backup and Much Take Dead Approval from your Customer. just for your Safety
2- Read Full Flash from password protected phone according to their Flash and make new thread and post complete details like MCU. Flash ID inside phone ( must check inside phone. Disassemble phone and Read inside Flash ic ). What Flash id you select. Readed Flash file etc.... we will try to find password and will tell you if we got.

Some of user getting problem when they try to write Flash Erasing Start but stop at 37% 87% 82% etc.. These type of problem cause of Mobile MCU not 100% Good. can Reball and try again it will solve.

There is some Coolsand Not Connected with RX TX they have USB Connectivity that type of phone Connecting on D+ and D-.... we will start on it pretty soon...

i will Update it. if i got some thing else
To be Continued...
Br
Faisal_Computer

[/QUOTE]

Page generated in 0.13614 seconds with 7 queries